The evidence is very strong – there are many benefits to recruiting an apprentice into your business! Here’s why:
- they ask the “awkward question” that often brings a whole new perspective to the way you have been working and this drives innovation;
- they can bring a whole new perspective on how you relate to your market (as well as opening new opportunities);
- you get to “see” them for an extended period and this can help resolve some of your recruitment challenges – if they are as good as we say then hire them!!
As the saying goes “if do the same thing, you’ll get the same results”! If COVID has taught us anything – companies that embrace change and innovation thrive, those that don’t shrink. So why not do something different?
Green Labyrinth Training are actively partnering with innovative and forward looking employers’ to help recruit, train and support Accountancy, Business Administration, Customer Services, Digital Marketing and Warehousing apprentices, that are already making a huge difference to leading edge companies across Swindon and Wiltshire. There has never been is a better time than ever to consider taking on a apprentice as the Government have introduced an incentive scheme to support youth employment.
Here are our top 5 reasons why your business could benefit from taking on an apprentice:
- You can get ahead of the competition by bringing enthusiastic apprentice into your business – you can be the first rung on job ladder and get all the benefits.
- You will receive a £1,000 – £2,000 government incentive for every individual apprentice (up to a maximum of 10 per business).
- Apprentices allow you to get first “dibs” on the best and the brightest, see them in action, and shape the skills and experience of people from your local community (and that’s great PR for your business!)..
- Working with apprentices will give established members of staff the chance to develop and sharpen their own skills by mentoring and coaching other people.
So it’s over to you – to take advantage of this superb opportunity contact our apprenticeship team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 236245. You can also contact us through social media.